The Police FCU Mobile App gives you a full suite of financial tools at your fingertips:
· Check your balance,
· Find ATMs and branch locations
· Deposit checks
· Pay bills and
· Monitor your accounts
It’s like having a credit union bank branch in your pocket.
(Note: We currently have a new app scheduled to launch in June 2020)
Click the corresponding link below to link directly to your app download page.
Safe & secure, password protected, 24-7 banking from your PC, smartphone or tablet. It doesn’t matter if you are stuck at work or relaxing in your living room or away on holiday travel. Access to your account information is available wherever, whenever you need it.
Police FCU online banking allows you to:
• Access and manage all of your accounts
• View real-time transaction history and balances
• Make loan payments
• Transfer funds between accounts, including advancing available funds from your
line of credit
• Easily pay bills and set up automated payments and transfers with BillPay
• Apply for loans
• Download your account information to Quicken or MS Excel
• Receive Free e-Statements
• View cleared check images
(Note: We currently have a new Online Banking scheduled to launch in June 2020.)
Click here to get started!
Save money and time with our online Bill Pay.
No more checks to write, envelopes to find, or stamps to buy. Set up your bill amount and payment date online, and we’ll pay it. Initial set-up is quick and easy. View your payment history, and help stay in control by knowing who’s getting paid and by when. Experience how easy, quick and convenient Police FCU’s secure Online Bill Pay is to use and you may never go back to writing paper checks again.
• Organize and manage all of your bills in one place
• Pay bills directly from your Police FCU checking account
• Schedule recurring payments to ensure your bills are paid on time, every time
– helps to eliminate late fees and forgotten bills
• Save money on postage and checks
• Make payments directly to any person or merchant in the U.S.
• No more writing paper checks
This FREE service is available through Online Banking and enrollment is simple. Just log into your Police FCU Online Banking, select “Bill Pay” from the menu bar.
What is Sprig?
Sprig is the ultimate virtual credit union wallet-with P2P payments to anyone plus all your accounts from all your credit unions together in one spot. It’s as convenient as your laptop, smartphone or tablet and accessible anytime, day or night.
· Wallet – Add accounts from any participating credit union. View account balances and history.
· P2P Payments – Send money to anyone’s credit union account, instantly – or any of your CU accounts. If the credit union is in the CO-OP Shared Branch network (and doesn’t offer Sprig), the transfer is posted immediately; no delay.
· Mobile Deposits – Deposit checks using your mobile phone. Sprig user deposits are limited to 10 items per month or a total of $5,000 in deposits, whichever comes first. This is over multiple accounts that a member may have within their wallet. The current daily limit for all deposits is $2,500.
· Transfers – Transfer money between accounts- in real time! This includes making payments from one institution to another
· Locations – Find the nearest CO-OP network ATM or Shared Branch, no matter where you are.
Getting Started Is Simple With Three Easy Steps!
1. Download- Download the FREE Sprig app and follow the enrollment instructions
2. Add Your Accounts– Follow the easy enrollment instructions to add all your credit union accounts
For more information call us at 301-817-1200 or visit the Sprig FAQ page.
Police FCU offers ez check deposit – another level of banking convenience, which allows you to deposit checks to your Police FCU account from home using your scanner or while you’re out using your smartphone or tablet! No more carrying around checks, rushing to the branch, and waiting in line – leave the traffic and the hassle behind!
Simply follow the prompts after logging into your Police FCU Online Banking:
• Select ‘ez Check Deposit’
• Endorse the back of the check “For mobile deposit only at Police FCU”
• Scan or take a picture of the front and back of the check
• Enter deposit information
• Upload the check, verify, submit
It’s That Easy!
Log into your Police FCU online banking and get rid of the hassle today!
Funds may not be available immediately, additional restrictions may apply.
Minimum system requirements: Operating System: Windows 10, MacOS 10.13+, iOS11+ Android 4.1+. Internet Browser: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer 11+ (compatibility mode is not supported). High speed internet connection.
e-Statements – a secure and clutter free way to archive your account history
· Easy online access and retrieval– View, save, print your e-Statements whenever you wish.
· Faster delivery– Receive your full color account e-Statement quicker than regular mail. You will receive an email notice when your statement is ready to view, print, and download.
· Reduce mailbox clutter – Access your e-Statement through secure Police FCU online banking
· Save the planet– Helps reduce paper consumption and clutter, while still having access to your statements for the last 24 months.
To sign up for your FREE Police FCU e-Statements, simply login to your Police FCU Online Banking, click the green “Access e-Statements” button, and follow the registration prompts.
If you need assistance setting up e-Statements, please contact the credit union – 301.817.1200
24/7 Banking by Phone
On the move and can’t get online? You can still access your account remotely from any touch tone phone – Anytime. Anywhere.
Telephone Banking allows you to:
• Verify account balances, transactions, and payments
• Check your Police FCU loans & make payments
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Stop check payments
• Reorder checks
Connect with Telephone Banking
301.817.1201 – Main Number
877.278.7328 – Outside the Washington, D.C. Metro Area
Not yet set up for Telephone Banking? Contact the credit union – 301.817.1200
If you are not currently enrolled for these convenient e-Services, contact us and we will get you set up – 301.817.1200
What Makes Police FCU Special?
We serve the law enforcement community exclusively. We are Police helping Police
Police Federal Credit Union, your financial partner that you can trust.