$50 Gift Card Giveaway For Police FCU
– Rules, Regulations & Disclaimer
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Eligibility: The Promotion Raffle (the “drawing”) is only open to members Police Federal Credit Union and are at least 18 years of age as of the date of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Police Federal Credit Union (the “Sponsor”) its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the drawing. The drawing is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Police Federal Credit Union as final and binding as it relates to the content. The drawing is intended to be in compliance with and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted between November 1, 2022 and November 30, 2022. The drawing will be held on December 1, 2022.
- How to Enter: To enter the drawing an individual must comment on the Police FCU Facebook post about the contest. One entry per member.
- Prize Awarded: One (1) winner will receive a Prize of a $50 Gift Card. The specifics of the Prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted. The Grand Prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Police Federal Credit Union to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Winner of the Prize will be selected in the drawing under the supervision of an officer of Police Federal Credit Union. Winners will be notified via email and phone to the email address and phone number listed on your Police FCU account within five (5) days following the winner selection. Police Federal Credit Union shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted by e-mail or phone, is ineligible for any reason, or fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the gift card may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the gift card offered in this drawing is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE DRAWING AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.