- Earn dividends on your account balance
- No monthly fee or service charges**
- Free ATM card
- Can be used for overdraft protection for your Checking account1
- Free Home Banking and Mobile Banking,2 including mobile deposit
- Free Online Bill Payment with 3 or more payments each month
- Free eStatements
- Free transactions at over 30,000 ATMs nationwide3
- Free transactions at over 5,000 Share Branch locations nationwide3
1. Federal regulations limit the total number of electronic transfers from any non-transactional account – Share Savings, Clubs, or Money Market – to six (6) per account per month. This includes overdraft transfers, online transfers and cleared checks from a Basic Savings account. You can make an unlimited number of transfers and withdrawals through the mail, at an ATM, and in person at a branch. Transfers made to a Police FCU loan account are not included in the limitation of six per account per month. For additional information, refer to Police FCU’s Schedule of Fees and Membership and Account Agreement.
2. Restrictions apply. See Schedule of Fees for details.
- ** A minimum balance of $5 is required to open and maintain the Basic Savings account.