- Receive your direct deposit up to 3 business days early4
- Earn dividends on your account balance
- No monthly fee or service charges**
- Free ATM card
- Can be used for overdraft protection for your Checking account1
- Free Digital Banking and Mobile Banking,2 including mobile deposit
- Free Online Bill Payment with 3 or more payments each month
- Free eStatements
- Free transactions at over 30,000 ATMs nationwide3
- Free transactions at over 5,000 Share Branch locations nationwide3
Opening Special Savings accounts allows you to save for specific
goals such as:
- Wedding/Engagement ring
- Down payment on a home or new vehicle
- Emergency fund for unexpected expenses such as vehicle repair, medical expenses, lapse in employment
1. Federal regulations limit the total number of electronic transfers from any non-transactional account – Share Savings, Clubs, or Money Market – to six (6) per account per month. This includes overdraft transfers, online transfers and cleared checks from a Basic Savings account. You can make an unlimited number of transfers and withdrawals through the mail, at an ATM, and in person at a branch. Transfers made to a Police FCU loan account are not included in the limitation of six per account per month. For additional information, refer to Police FCU’s Schedule of Fees and Membership and Account Agreement.
2. Restrictions apply. See Schedule of Fees for details.
3. Click here to view surcharge-free ATM locations in your area
4. Early access to direct deposit funds depends on the timing of payer’s submission of deposit. We generally post such deposits on the business day they are received, which may be up to 3 business days earlier than the scheduled payment date. Early access is not guaranteed.
- ** A minimum balance of $5 is required to open and maintain a Basic Savings account and a Special Savings account.